Just now i am back to my home after watching the German Movie ‘Kebab Connection’ from Gothe Zentrum (Max Mueller Bhavan) Trivandrum. This movie is screened as part of the german film festival which was going on Gothe Zentrum, Trivandrum. For the last five days Gothe Zentrum has been screening movies for those who love German and German movies.
The movie festival has turned out to be a venue to bring German movie lovers under one roof in the last five days. I was able to watch only two movies out of five, those were Nowhere in Africa and Kebab Connection. While nowhere in Africa is dealing with a subject regarding world war II, Kebab Connection is the story of young Turkish who lives in Germany. Kebab Connection has got lots of comic sequences and Nowhere in Africa is not at all having such sequences. I would say that both the movies are dealing with a thought provoking subjects which are in some way or the other related to our daily life. Hope Gothe Zentrum will organize such film festivals in future and i will get an opportunity to watch those films.
- Mayavi, Thuruppugulan – Mammooty Malyalam Movie
- Interview with Mr. Ranjith. Malayalam Script Writer, Director, Actor
- First August 2007
- Reliance Laptops for Free
- Switch in my office
- max mueller bhavan trivandrum
- maxmuller bhavan trivandrum
- max muller bhavan-trivandrum
- max-muller institute for german in trivandrum